|Skill Management Solutions Company||Download|
A Skill Asset Management System was developed for skill management solutions company and has established solution for assessment, development and tracking of core intellectual wealth since 1984. It permits an organization to manage resources, identify key people for assignments and address training needs on a global basis.Project Work
The application is composed of about 10,000 skills that cover all major business functions along with its unique definition of proficiency levels for employee assessment, tracking, gap analysis and resource management. The Skill Asset Management System presents employees with skill requirements indicating what they need to demonstrate to be successful in their jobs, providing clear expectations.
- Provides individual development plans to improve skills
- Provides a focus for meaningful career development and manager/employee dialog
- Facilitates development and organizational skills architecture
- Identifies individual, unit and enterprise strengths and weaknesses through gap analysis
- Identifies strategic training requirements, ability to forecast long-term skill needs, and indications where to train for areas with limited skill depth
This is a Windows ASP solution for use by employees for assessment and development as well as by systems administrators to manage organizational data.Solution
The project management team involved in working with the customer to translate business requirements to development software development goals.
PERI developed and hosts the system providing both Level 1 and Level 2 support to end clients. PERI team was instrumental in design, development, security, audit maintenance and performance of the hosted application.
The major modules developed were Assessment, Query, Reports and Administration. PERI started developing the system in 2004 and has undergone several revisions.
This system runs on Linux has been ported from MS-SQL to MySQL. The savings resulted in lowering licensing costs.