A composite training company is involved in the roles of an Administrative Training of State Institute of Rural Development and State Institute of Urban Development. The company also involved in wide range of civil rights projects for Information Sharing, Community based Micro-planning and Disaster Recovery.
The company was looking to implement an ERP solution, seamlessly integrating its existing applications and incorporating new applications.Objective of ERP Solution
- Create feature rich Financial Accounting System
- Develop a powerful Business Intelligence System
- Achieve a competitive advantage by improving quality of service to their customers
- Improve overall operational efficiency of the organization
- Reduce overall operational costs
- Increase the customer offerings through e-learning initiatives
PERI offered an Open Source framework based hosted comprehensive solution including necessary hardware, application, integration support and maintenance from the date of commencement of the project. PERI team was responsible towards development and customization of different modules and integrated it into the company existing Enterprise System in a phased manner. Using internationally followed best practices and standards, PERI ensured that every module undergoes comprehensive testing as part of our SDLC processes. PERI engineers followed compliant Quality mechanisms to ensure compliance of the product prior to its release and deployment. PERI team provided an adequate end user and admin level training as per the implementation schedule for effective functioning of the system.