|iPASS - PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||Download|
Keeping in view the security situation in today's world, having a secure Personnel Identification System for your employees has become an area of major interest and concern. This assumes greater significance when the number of employees are large, movement of employees are regular and in service related areas such as utilities, uniform services like police, defence, public transport, among others.
In order to meet the growing demands of our customers for a secure personnel identification management system, PERI has developed its iPass. Using the highly secure yet cost-effective RFID technology, the system enables organisations to securely identify and verify the authenticity of their personnel. Additional level of security is provided by combining RFID technology with fingerprint based biometric systems.PERI iPass consists of
- Central server with portal based application
- RFID Card Printers
- RFID Card and Thumbprint reader
- Biometric Fingerprint Device (optional)
- Kiosk (optional)
The following value additions can be offered by a RFID card coupled with a biometric identity i.e. digital thumbprint
- Physical Access Control : Physical access can be enabled only through the RFID card and thumbprint which can restrict unauthorized access to restricted office spaces, areas
- Automatic Attendance Recording: When integrated with an attendance management software the system can do away with the manual attendance marking and maintaining manual registers. System will provide a time log of accurate in and out time of the employees through which the attendance can be tracked and managed.
- Authentication for accessing classified information: The RFID card coupled with the thumbprint can be used to authorize employees for accessing classified private information relating to service data, transfers, promotions, pay particulars, leave, PF and loan details etc.
- Employee enablement: By providing kiosks at nominated offices across the state for employees to access service records, department information like transfers, circulars as well as personal information like salary particulars, GPF, Loan details, Leave records etc. The kiosk will act as a secure and private interface for the employees to access the desired information.
For more details about iPass and a solution presentation about how iPass can help improve the safety and security of your personnel, write to us at
Email : iPass@perisoftware.com