|iLIB - LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||Download|
Institutes and Organisations today have a large number of materials in their libraries that are regularly used by the students and employees for daily reference. These materials can ether be in the form of books or electronic media like CD, DVD etc. In addition, libraries also receive large number of journals, magazines, research papers, student thesis on a regular basis. Managing such large volume of information as well as maintaining an accurate record of the usage of these materials is an exhausting task. Equally important is the necessity of making the material available to all users on a regular basis without the problem of having a small number of users retaining these materials for long time periods.
PERI iLib - Library Management System - aims to make the task of Librarians much easier by enabling them to manage these resources effectively sing this tool. It allows the Librarian to tag, track, store and retrieve any material in any form - be it books, CD, DVD etc - easily. It enables the Librarian to track the usage of these materials by individuals and ensures easy tracking of borrowings and returns.Key Features of iLib are:
- Enables tagging of all assets/resources via barcode or RFID
- Allows the Librarian to collect penalties where returns are overdue or materials are returned in damaged conditions
- Allows Librarian to maintain complete records of each asset such as Purchase Date, Value, Vendor details, location stored, etc.
- Permits the Librarian to limit the number of materials borrowed per individual based on category such as student, faculty, visiting faculty, visitor, member, etc.
- Enables Librarian to manage material issuance to authorised users only
- Allows the Librarian to change material status from issuable to reference only status as and when necessary
- Streamlined processes leads to lowered operational cost, become paperless and save the environment by digitizing business data
- Maintains accurate and auditable records of all transactions.
- Enables students and borrowers to track availability of material in the Library and reserve the same for future reference
- Enables multiple reports to be generated that can be customised to organisation requirements
- Easy tagging and tracking of all library resources
- Bar-coding/RFID tagging enables easy maintenance of media parameters and quick capture of details
- Easy tracking of resource usage per member or resource basis
- Record the location of each media within the Library.
- Enables members to reserve books for future use
- Lowers cost of managing the resources.
- Allows the management to track daily weekly, monthly purchases
- Generates customisable reports
- Tracks costs, depreciation value, current value, vendor details
- Enables easy accounting and disposing of damaged or lost materials
For more details and demonstration about how iLib can help reduce your administrative costs and improve your library management abilities, write to us at
Email : iLib@perisoftware.com