Contact Centres who rely on voice based processes for the outsourced business model are constantly on the move to improve infrastructure and achieve a near 100% productivity on their voice infrastructure. The iSystem Call Centre plug-in directly addresses the needs of a growing contact center by offering a highly robust and scalable platform with a competitive price tag.
The iSystem Call Centre Plug-in is built specifically to offer a contact center a highly customizable platform to suit multiple needs of clients. With built-in modules for creating campaigns, hierarchies, Quality processes etc, this solution moves towards a offering a single platform for varying needs of customers.
- Enterprise class server with support for up to 16 PRI connections on each voice server
- Support for H.263, H.264 and SIP VoIP protocols with ready integration to most SIP trunks
- Web-based front end for centralized and remote access
- Customizable, modular approach to processes including hierarchies, campaigns and teams
- Built-in module for Quality processes with audit trails and reviews
- Real-time monitoring capabilities
- Portals for administrator and users
- Automatic recording of calls with time and date stamps
- Advanced search options based on number patterns and time stamps to the second
- Automated back-up and indexing of call records and recorded voice files
For more details and a demonstration of the Call Centre Plug-in, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 44 4340 6000 Extn: 5711.
- Single hardware equipment for all communication modes
- Expandable solution using cluster server model to offer data-center capabilities.
- Customizable, automated reporting system for increased productivity and business intelligence
- Secure solution built on hardened Linux and provisions for multi-layer secure access including bio-metric authentication
- Single platform for varying client needs including client access modules
- Web-based solution enabling central administration
- Deployable over most network architectures including VPN, LANs and WANs.
- Provisions for fail-safe operations including alternate SIP and PRI interfaces