iBoard Interactive Whiteboard system consists of a computer, a projector and Interactive whiteboard. The Interactive White Board gets access to a normal computer through a USB cable, and the projector connects with the computer(laptop / desktop PC) through a VGA cable. After calibration, touch and tracking information from the board will be transferred into pointer click and movement of the mouse, and by software all click, tracking and writing information will be displayed on the board at real time.
iBoard interactive whiteboard hardware advantages are :
Advantages of software are :
- Rugged Hardware, drop tested from a height of 30cm Safe to use
- No light spots ensuring protectection to user's eyes
- can be also used as a traditional white board using regular whiteboard marker pen for writing.
- unmatched Service life of 10+ years;
- Modern and durable design and structure for easy maintenance
- Supports diverse resource database self-defined by common format files, no limit to the number of resource
- Marking play-status of Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Search and Index option forany desktop content
- Audio , video recording and playback function
- Multi-touch, gesture recognition features makes the operation more user friendly and convenient.
- Support to insert images, animation, video and other files
- Support to self-define shortcut button function
- Free software upgrade for life