Security is becoming an increasing concern for many enterprises and governments in today's world. With technology advancing at an exponential pace, there is a need to have provisions to avoid misuse and unlawful use. The iSystem Media Manager is built specifically to address this issue.
Bringing the best in its class hardware, the iSystem voice logger provides interfaces to most communication networks, supporting up to 16 PRI connections in a single server and modular expansions for GSM and CDMA gateways. Finding most uses in the digital security and lawful interception industry, the iSystem Media Manager is built with the best monitoring and search indexing tools.
- Enterprise class server with support for up to 16 PRI connections
- Modular expansion capability for GSM and CDMA gateways
- Support for H.263, H.264 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Web-based front end for centralized and remote access
- Real-time monitoring capabilities
- Automated forwarding and notification for flagged users/numbers
- Portals for administrator and users
- Automatic recording of calls with time and date stamps
- Advanced search options based on number patterns and time stamps to the second
- Enhanced call features including speed, pitch and volume modulation
- Automated back-up and indexing of call records and recorded voice files
- Single hardware equipment for all communication modes
- Business intelligence using call reports based on phone numbers, date and time
- Secure solution built on hardened Linux and provisions for multi-layer secure access including bio-metric authentication
- Expandable solution using cluster server model to offer data-center capabilities
- Web-based solution enabling central administration
- Deployable over most network architectures including VPN, LANs and WANs
- Built on a framework of VoIP, the solution is future ready to be able to scalable to VoIP based communication
For more details and a demonstration of the Voice Logger, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 44 4340 6000 Extn: 5711.